MobilePakistan follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Google Policies – MobilePakistan
Our Advertising Partners
Note that MobilePakistan has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- MobilePakistan needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given MobilePakistan permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in MobilePakistan legitimate interests
- MobilePakistan needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
- GDPR compliant cookie controls.
- Anonymized IP addresses in Google Analytics.
- Opting to obtain consent on comments to retain data.
- Users can visit our website anonymously (via a proxy and/or through our automatic anonymization of IP addresses and/or by selecting their choice of cookies on arrival).
- Users are able to update their personal information by email, live chat, or support ticket.
- We honor “Do Not Track” signals and do not track or plant analytics or marketing cookies, or use advertising when in place.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”).
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
MobilePakistan Products uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Third-Party Privacy Policies
If you contact me via email, either by writing to me directly or by replying to the automated email newsletter, I will receive your email address and any other information you choose to provide.