- iOS 15.0.2 improves things even more by focusing on fixing existing flaws. This includes the following:
- After removing the relevant thread or message, photos saved to your collection through Messages may be erased.
- It’s possible that your iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe won’t connect to Find My iPhone.
- It’s possible that AirTag won’t show up in the Find My Items section.
- During playback, CarPlay may fail to activate audio apps or disconnect.
- When using Finder or iTunes to restore or update an iPhone 13 model, it’s possible that it won’t work.
- iOS 15.0.2 and watchOS 8.0.1, respectively, are new updates for Apple’s smartphone and wristwatch systems.
- Apple Watch Series 3 models receive bug patches in watchOS 8.0.1. This includes fixes for the following:
- For some Apple Watch Series 3 users, the software update progress may not be appropriately displayed.
- Some Apple Watch Series 3 users may not have had access to accessibility settings.
- On eligible devices, iOS 15.0.2 and watchOS 8.0.1 are now available for download.
In the ever-evolving landscape of mobile technology, Apple continues to be a trailblazer with its innovative iPhone series. The highly ...
At Infinix, we pride ourselves on creating innovative and cutting-edge smartphones that cater to the needs of modern consumers. Introducing ...
In the ever-evolving landscape of smartphone technology, Xiaomi has once again captured the limelight with the grand launch of its ...
The Vivo Y21 is a newly released budget Vivo phone with a trendy, lightweight design and a fast-charging battery. The ...
Vivo's latest premium mid-range portfolio, the Vivo S15 series, debuted last month with the Vivo S15e. It's the more cost-effective ...